2/19/11

Taylor's Pride In Four Truffles Helping Women!

Taylor spoke about Four Truffles, I am so proud to be a part of this body care line. It is luxurious AND empowers women locally and globally. Love it!

Four Truffles is a woman-owned, women-run skincare brand created by women, for women and their families. We believe that women are born with an innate sense of family, community and unity.
Allison Casarez Taylor....I ordered some products from Four Truffles after seeing you as the new president of the Company and they are amazing!! My fav is the Tangerine Lavender body butter, I also got Earth apple and Bulgarian Lavender as well :) Such a great product for a great cause!! Thank you for all you do:)
I Agree Allison, Four Truffles is an amazing company with such a wonderful story behind thier products, and I love the Earth Apple smells so clean and soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment