2/22/11

Beauty Inside Out, Four Truffles Body Care

This Is a great blog post worthy of posting!

http://fourtruffles.com/blog/beauty-tips/beauty-inside-out

Health & Beauty Tips: Dry skin can be a common side effect of some chemotherapy drugs used to treat cervical cancer. Drugs like 5FU can cause skin to be come dry, flaky, and cracked.  Dry skin occurs when skin loses essential oils and moisture.
A good hydrating moisturizer that can be used especially for sensitive skin should be used at all times. Four Truffles body butter Is amazing for that, As I myself am on alot of medication due to my Avascular Necrosis, and the meds do a number on your skin. I also adore La Vie Celeste http://www.laviecelesteskincare.com/products_facial-cream.html
This facial cream is very *green* and is the most hydrating skin cream I've ever used, Teri's products surpass anything I've used as far as a daily moisturizer/ night cream. I used to work in retail before becoming a nurse, and I worked for high end make-up/skincare lines, so I'm one of those people that have tried it all. I also appreciate Teri's philosophy behind her skin care, you can read how she takes so much time in her formulations before any product hits the market.

Inner Beauty Tips
Turn your adversities into something positive by encouraging and giving hope to another who maybe going through the same circumstances you can relate to. Another amazing tip from Four Truffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment