2/25/11

Taylor Talks Oscars & Her FB Contest w/Popeater

 Taylor Armstrong Excited for 'Gorgeous' Natalie Portman at Oscars

If you've ever caught an episode of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' you know the cast sure knows how to party.

From extravagant birthdays to transforming a backyard into a dance floor, the ladies of Beverly Hills make everything they do an event. So why would watching the Oscars be any different? 'Housewife' Taylor Armstrong has spent the past few days amping up her
Facebook fans for the Academy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 27.

"I think awards season is just so fun in LA. There's lots of parties, everyone's energy is up. I thought it would be fun to share with people who live in other places ... [to] let them enjoy awards season," said Armstrong.

PopEater spoke with Taylor Armstrong about who she'll be rooting for on Oscar Night after the jump!
With all eyes on the red carpet on Oscar night, Armstrong is just as interested in what Hollywood wears as the rest of America. Armstrong says she's excited to see what Natalie Portman, Best Actress nominee for 'Black Swan,' wears -- and how she accessorizes her growing baby bump!

"I think she's so talented and gorgeous. I love her style, too. I think she could really pull off something dramatic this year," said Armstrong.

The bubbly mom is filled with as much Oscar excitement as the stars who are attending. "I haven't seen them all," she confesses about this year's contenders. "I see more children's movies, more animated movies, because I have a little girl, she's 4."

Like many parents, Armstrong finds herself impressed everytime she sits down to watch a film with her daughter, Kennedy. "Animated films are different than when we were children. It's incredible what they're able to do with computer animated films."

Who will she be rooting for on Oscar night? "I really liked 'Toy Story 3.' I thought it was very sweet ... and 'How to Train Your Dragon'! I liked that one as well," said Armstrong. Looks like Woody and Buzz can add a famous fan to their list!

With the show just around the corner, how will the 'Housewife' spend her Oscar night?

"I'm going to go to a couple of parties this year. I like theme parties a lot so I thought it would be fun to give people tips and tricks on little things they can do to throw a theme party ... to have a red carpet leading up to your front door, have red table runners and different incorporations of the red carpet theme along with old Hollywood-style stuff. I thought it might be fun," she said.
courtesy popeater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment