1/12/11

Taylor's Guide To Beverly Hills Hot Spots

I took a break from the series after New York but have found myself watching it again this season; I justify it as job research. I recently caught up with one of my favorite housewives, Taylor Armstrong, pictured here at Arcade Boutique, and got her guide to BH. Naturally her picks are posh, so be ready to drop some major green.
Montage (225 N. Canon Dr., 310-860-7800) "I love taking my daughter and a friend on a play date to their high tea service. From the china to the wide selection of teas, they do it right. The Montage has a great spa as well!"
"The Beverly Hills Hotel (9641 Sunset Blvd., 310-276-2251) is the perfect place for a cocktail after work. They serve chips with three yummy dipping sauces. I always run into friends there, it’s like a home away from home!"
Mastro's Steakhouse (246 N. Canon Dr., 310-888-8782) "My husband is a Texan, so he is very particular about steak! Mastro's is top of the list when it comes to a perfectly prepared fillet and a great bottle of California wine."
Coldwater Canyon Park (12601 Mulholland Dr.) "(My daughter) Kennedy loves the park and Coldwater Canyon Park has a wonderful stream running through it. It is the perfect place to have a picnic and enjoy the California Sunshine with my little one."
"The Beverly Wilshire (9500 Wilshire Blvd., 310-275-5200) has a restaurant called The Blvd, a nice spot for a lunchtime business meeting. It is beautiful, delicious, and centrally located. And, you are walking distance to the best shopping in BH, Rodeo Drive."
Villa Blanca (9601 Brighton Way, 310-859-7600), owned by Housewife co-star Lisa Vanderpump-Todd. "Delicious food in a beautiful setting right in the middle of BH, what more could you ask for?"

source: WireImage

No comments:

Post a Comment